“The Community Relations Council serves to promote harmony, mutual respect and justice through civil dialogue, educational programs and community colaborations.”
“The Community Relations Council will be the primary arena for exploring, in a positive forum, issues that divide our community with the purpose of improving the quality of life for all.”
To organize a body of spiritual believers, partnering with community leaders who can address issues and help find solutions to the wave of violent crime and gang activities in the Midlands.
- Pray for faith to provide strong leadership in developing and implementing effective strategies to deal with unhealthy social issues impacting the communities.
- Formulate partnerships with local community religious groups to provide a haven for personal mentoring, discussions and dialogue to make the area a better and safer place to live, work, worship and play.
- Provide seminars on building wholesome and Godly relationships.
- Conduct evening seminars on the cause and effect of conflict in order to find assistance or a resolution.
- Disseminate flyers and brochures in local communities documenting action items and progress.